Joe and Leslie Flores

Phone: (801) 226-6899 or (801) 921-9938
Email: lesliefds@hotmail.com or jflores2@peoplepc.com

Friday, October 2, 2009

Artwork by Leslie

These are some of my art pieces displayed in my home. There are more that will be added later. I painted this picture when I was a senior in high school. It is an acrylic of a tree in Yosemite National Park.
This one is a watercolor I did the year after I graduated high school. I found an antique print in the attic of the house I was living in and I loved it so much i painted it and now I love to display it in my house.

This one is of a road runner. It is colored pencil and I did it in 1985, when I was still single and had time to do stuff like this!


This is one of a few paintings on rocks that I did in '94. The others got sold in a boutique in Evanston, Wyoming. Hopefully I can get a better picture (not so blurry) of this one later.



No comments:

Post a Comment